per single entry
Free access of the monument :
The main court yard :
- Exhibition room and history of the monument (translation available in 3 languages : English, Spanish and Catalan), numeric and interactive table, and presentation of our bats : group filmed live through infra-red light camera.
- stables, Chapel
- barrack room, and « Salses en BD" exhibition
The inner court yard :
- Infirmary, bakery, water room, barn, la laiterie And the panoramic terrace view .
- Guided app for the exhibit « Salses en BD" is available to download for free on your smartphone (WiFi available at the main entrance)
- Information board available in each room in 4 different languages
- Visit document available in 7 differents languages
- The guided tours of the dungeon are subject to availability and are accessible at scheduled times. You can buy your ticket through the online ticket service.
for groups :
for more informations
- For adult group bookings : email@example.com and for school bookings firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop for families and children activity centers are subject to conditions and bookings.
Exhibition " il était une forêt..."
From June 19th to October 10th 2021
Sometimes magic, sometimes worrying, the forest is always at the center of fairy tales and legends, it continues to haunt our imagination. In the arched room of the fortress, a choregraphed and phantasmagoric route immerses the visitor in a mysterious atmosphere through the discovery of legendary figures.
- Family workshop : visit and discovery of the exhibition followed by a shadow puppet workshop (from 6 years old). Every Fridays and Sundays in July and August at 15.00 .
Single entrance price for adults / single entrance for kids :6€
Mandatory booking, available on the online ticket service.
Visit Conditions :
- Free unmonitored parking spaces available all year long alongside the fortress and alongside the railway.
- Municipal parking open all year long, monitored and subject to fees from mid-june to mid-september.
- For disabled people, disable parking available at the entrance of the fortress
- For motor homes, it is advised to park on the carpark of wine cellar shop Arnaud de Villeneuve.
- Bike parking spaces available
- Vending machine with drinks and food
- Picnics are forbidden inside the monument but possible outside of it.
- Pets are forbidden, except for support dogs.
- Only the main and inner yard are accessible for disabled people
- Hearing loops available at the ticket service at the reception for people with hearing disabilities
- Braille and big font visit book are available at the reception.
- Accessible toilets
Dogs are not allowed
Gift and book shop
Parking / Disabled visitor parking
Assistance dogs welcome